- 1 kg courgettes
- 4 onions
- 4 tablespoons salt
- 400 ml white wine vinegar
- 500 g sugar
- 2 tsp curry
- 2 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp mustard seeds
- Cut the courgettes and onions into thin slices, mix in a bowl with the salt and leave to stand for two hours.
- Mix with the salt and leave to marinate for two hours. Pour off the the resulting stock and keep it.
- Sterilise the jars in the oven.
- Meanwhile, bring the vinegar, sugar, curry, pepper and mustard seeds to the boil.
- Add the courgettes, onions and the collected stock.
- Bring to the boil again and, if necessary, add a teaspoon of preserving add a teaspoon of preserving liquid.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared screw jars while still hot, seal immediately, turn upside down and leave to cool.
Weiter mit: Vampiric Motivation - Random Table.