- 150 g plain wheat flour (substitute 15–30 g whole grain wheat flour, if you have it)
- 3 g fresh yeast or 1 g dried yeast
- 150 ml warm water
- Mix everything together. If using dry yeast dissolve it in the warm water first.
- Cover it and let it rest in a warm place for 1–3 hours. It should get bubbly and smell yeasty.
- 150 g plain wheat flour
- 60 ml warm water
- 6 g salt
- Mix everything together and let the kitchen machine knead it for 15 minutes.
- Google windowpane test to check when it’s ready.
- Let rest for 45 minutes.
- Fold the dough once or twice. (Google…)
- Let rest for another 45 minutes. Pre heat oven to 250 °C.
- Form into a roll and plaster with whole grain rye flour.
- Let rest for 10 Minutes then twist the ends, counter-rotating them.
- Put into the oven.
- After 10 minutes reduce heat to 220 °C and bake for another 20–25 minutes.
Weiter mit: Der Vampyr.